Tuition/Fees and Payment Policies 2020-2021
If for any reason your child does not attend for a month, a 50% holding fee is required to retain your spot.
Important for all Parents
- All parents must sign a Fee Agreement stating they understand the terms of our financial policies.
- A $10.00 late fee will be added to your account for every week of non-payment.
- Continual late payments may lead to a child’s dismissal from the program.
- Preschool is from 9:00 – 11:30 am. If you pick your child up later than 11:30, you will be charged for a half day.
- Preschool children staying for lunch must be picked up no later than 1:00 pm. If you pick your child up after 1:00 you will be charged for a full day.
- Day Care children must be picked up no later than 6:00pm. An additional day rate will be charged for the first 5 minutes late and $2.00 for every additional minute.
- All fees paid for Preschool and Day care are paid for days enrolled and are paid whether the child is in attendance or absent. The School is required to maintain adequate staffing at all times.
- Withdrawals: Parents wishing to withdraw their child(ren) may do so at any time. A one-week notice, in writing, is appreciated.
- No reimbursement is given for dissatisfaction.
- Families leaving with an unpaid balance are not permitted to enroll another child in our program.
- We will not accept enrollment for the next session (summer or fall) if there is an unpaid balance.